In the centre, in front of the church of San Domenico°°, there is the monument commissioned by Gaetano Moreali in 1889, dedicated to the insurrections of 1821 and 1831 during the Italian Risorgimento. The statue was destroyed by the fascists and then rebuilt.
The palace with the tower with battlements is Palazzo Tàcoli, formerly owned by an aristocrat family, the Rangoni, restored in the XVIII century by Andrea Tarabusi. Along via Cesare Battisti, on the left of palazzo Tàcoli, Palazzo Frosini has been in the family of the same name since 1750, restored in the middle of the XVIII century by Alfonso Torreggiani and Francesco Vellani (the facade is by Vincenzo Maestri). From here there is a wonderful view of the Ghirlandina.
On the left of the church, Palazzo Belle Arti and the street of the same nema which leads to via Ganaceto: here stands Casa Parenti, built in 1910 in the Art-Nouveau style by Gustavo Zagni.